CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Masakan Kami

I have always enjoyed creating home cooking meals of various Asian cuisines for my family and friends. I have started selling "kueh mueh" (Bruneian local cakes) for a number for years. I have decided to start this blog to showcase the various dishes that I enjoy making and that can be had for your enjoyment and pleasure! For queries/orders, please email me at buahtanganku@gmail.com. Or call/text us at 8748143

Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Introduction!

The cakes, rolls and cookies are a 'staple' part of our Hari Raya celebrations. Ours are homemade and have had loyal customers for the last decade!! However to make it more accessible for all, we decide to put it on line for all to view and order!

However to avoid disappointment, we advice you to order as early as possible. The late date for orders will be on the 7th day of Puasa (8th September 2008). Please call or text us on 8748143.

Thank you for your kind understanding. Selamat Berpuasa!